OneNight is a night where students from all 3 Southpoint campuses, and all over Downriver, come together for a night they will never forget. One night that could change everything. It’s a crazy night programmed exactly with students and fun in mind! Bring all your friends!
Monthly at the Trenton Campus (5699 Fort St, entrance on Vreeland Rd.), with the next ones on these dates:
- Sunday, January 6, 6:30-8:30pm – The Not So Late Show! Check out the only late night talk show filmed right here in Downriver! Get ready for great interviews, games, videos, and a ton of giveaways including a chance to win a day out in a Hummer limo! Invite your friends!
A time to connect with students your age and adult mentors. A time to grow deeper in your faith and be a part of a faith family. These happen the other weeks of the month, with the next ones on these dates:
- Sunday, December 9, 6:30-8:30pm
- Sunday, December 16, 6:30-8:30pm
- We will not meet on December 23 or 30 due to the Christmas holiday!
High School & Middle School both meet on Sundays, 6:30-8:30pm, on the weeks that OneNight doesn’t happen during the school year. Go to the campus you attend, or are nearest to, out of these choices:
- Trenton Campus @ 5699 Fort St. (entrance on Vreeland Rd.)
- Allen Park Campus @ 23700 W. Outer Drive
- Huron Campus – TBD (go to the location you are closest to of the above options)
Questions? Email email@example.com
9:00pm on December 21 through 8:00am on December 22
Students (grades 6-12), think you can survive ELEVEN hours of fun? We’re going ice skating, bowling, swimming, rock climbing, playing dodgeball, and more at this overnight event. Invite your friends! Cost is only $20, plus bring money for food & snacks at some of the venues. A continental breakfast will be served at the church when we return. Drop off and pick up at the Allen Park campus gym. Must have a medical release form fully filled out.
February 22-24, 2019 (Friday-Sunday)
All students (6-12th grade) are invited to go to Michigan Christian Youth Camp for the craziest, most awesome weekend of your life! We will have an awesome time sledding, playing paintball, staying up late, eating good food, meeting new people, and drawing closer to friends!
The school year can be tough, especially right around this time of year. This retreat will be a time to get away and focus on what’s important. Away from the craziness of school, family drama, and all the other stuff that stresses us out.
The price is $85 if you pay by January 7. Sign up now! (Paint ball is $20 extra). Seriously, you are not going to want to miss out on this opportunity!