OneNight is a night where students in Middle School & High School from all 3 Southpoint campuses, and all over Downriver, come together for a night they will never forget. One night that could change everything. It’s a crazy night programmed exactly with students and fun in mind! Bring all your friends!
Monthly at the Trenton Campus (5699 Fort St, entrance on Vreeland Rd.), with the next ones on these dates:
- Sunday, May 5, 6:30-8:30pm – This month’s theme is “Deep & Wide” and we’ll be celebrating our grads!
- Sunday, June 2, 6:30-8:30pm – Current 5th graders are invited to join us in June! Moving up!
A time to connect with students your age and adult mentors. A time to grow deeper in your faith and be a part of a faith family. These happen the other weeks of the month, with the next ones on these dates:
- Sunday, April 21 – there will be no Shift because of Easter!
- Sunday, April 28, 6:30-8:30pm
High School & Middle School both meet on Sundays, 6:30-8:30pm, on the weeks that OneNight doesn’t happen during the school year. Go to the campus you attend, or are nearest to, out of these choices:
- Trenton Campus @ 5699 Fort St. (entrance on Vreeland Rd.)
- Allen Park Campus @ 23700 W. Outer Drive
- Huron Campus – TBD (go to the location you are closest to of the above options)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
June 24 – 29, 2019
CIY MOVE is a great opportunity for High School students to get away and have an amazing time! They will worship with awesome bands, hear biblically inspired messages, hang out with their friends, and build relationships that will last a life time.
This is an all-inclusive event providing food, lodging, recreational activities, and transportation to and from Holland, MI.
Limited spots available. A $50 deposit will hold your space. Price is $399 per student, but if more than one student is going from your household each additional student is only $349. Use discount code: Family2 for 2 students, Family3 for 3 students or Family4 for 4 students.