OneNight is a night where students from all 3 Southpoint campuses, and all over Downriver, come together for a night they will never forget. One night that could change everything. It’s a crazy night programmed exactly with students and fun in mind! Bring all your friends!
Monthly at the Trenton Campus (5699 Fort St, entrance on Vreeland Rd.), with the next ones on these dates:
- Sunday, February 3, 6:30-8:30pm At February’s OneNight, we will watch the “Big Game”, play some yard games (indoors!), have an awesome message and worship! Bring a friend!
A time to connect with students your age and adult mentors. A time to grow deeper in your faith and be a part of a faith family. These happen the other weeks of the month, with the next ones on these dates:
- Sunday, January 20, 6:30-8:30pm
- Sunday, January 27, we will be having off site small group parties in place of this week! More info to come!
High School & Middle School both meet on Sundays, 6:30-8:30pm, on the weeks that OneNight doesn’t happen during the school year. Go to the campus you attend, or are nearest to, out of these choices:
- Trenton Campus @ 5699 Fort St. (entrance on Vreeland Rd.)
- Allen Park Campus @ 23700 W. Outer Drive
- Huron Campus – TBD (go to the location you are closest to of the above options)
Questions? Email email@example.com
February 22-24, 2019 (Friday-Sunday)
All students (6-12th grade) are invited to go to Michigan Christian Youth Camp for a crazy, amazing weekend! We will have an awesome time sledding, playing paintball, staying up late, eating good food, meeting new people, and drawing closer to friends!
The school year can be tough, especially right around this time of year. This retreat will be a time to get away and focus on what’s important. Escape the craziness of school, family drama, and all the other stuff that stresses us out.
Price is $95 if you get in by February 3. Then it goes up to $105. (Paintball is $25 extra.)