Thursdays, 6:30-8:15pm, beginning September 14, at the Trenton campus
There will also be a class meeting on Tuesdays at the Allen Park campus – click here for that!
Free Preview: Sunday, September 10, 1:00pm at both Trenton & Allen Park campuses
This 9 week class by Dave Ramsey will teach you the Biblical way to handle money – get out of debt, save for the future, give generously and have peace about your finances. Everyone is welcome, whether struggling or just ready to learn! Investment is $100 per household (you will work off one set of materials). Free childcare available at the Trenton campus, with pre-registration.
EVERYONE SHOULD REGISTER – there are two options:
- Register and pay by September 4 to receive your materials in time for the first class. You can use a debit card, credit card, or eCheck online – click here! Or use an “Event Registration” form and envelope found at Info Central to pay by cash or check.
- Register without paying now – click here! There are three reasons you would choose this:
1. You want to attend a free preview on September 10 before committing (be prepared to pay that day if you decide to continue).
2. You have previously taken FPU at any location (that’s part of the program – you can attend classes as often as you like for a refresher).
3. You already have the materials from another source (just bring them with you to the preview to confirm that you do have everything needed).