Help our Congregational Care team ensure every Southpoint family has an Easter ham and baskets for their children (ages 1-12). Stop by the display in the lobby at any of our campuses, before or after services on the weekends February 24 thru March 18.
• Ham: Sign up at the display, then purchase and return the ham by March 18.
• Baskets: Choose a tag from the display and follow the instructions (copied below). Return items by March 18.
• Create your own or buy a pre-made Easter basket for the specified child. If there are no specific tags available, then please choose to create one for a boy or girl, in one of these age ranges: Toddler, 5-7, 8-10, or 11-12.
• Make sure it is wrapped in cellophane.
• Attach a tag to the basket to indicate boy/girl and age range.
• Bring all items in to Southpoint no later than Sunday, March 18, 2018.
• You also may just purchase bags of individually wrapped candy or small items to help fill additional baskets.
If you’re a regular attender of at least 6 months with a sincere need, fill out a registration form at the display in the lobby by March 18.
For more information, contact Wendy Danville, Deacon (734-558-3654 or email@example.com).